Sunday, November 21, 2010

#34 due Nov 21

So yeah I don't really know what I am supposed to be blogging about/if I'm supposed to blog? But I am going to do the exam questions.






Which topics and theorems do you think are important out of those we have studied?
Geesh there are lots. 7.8 Theorem is a big one because because it has 4 parts to it and they are very useful in a lot of proofs and problems we do. LaGrange's Theorem and its corollaries are also very important and are used a lot. I like 6.10 Theorem. 




What do you need to work on understanding better before the exam?
I am working on understanding what we did in class Friday. I also am working on proofs of Theorems because I always get lost in them. Just trying to go over everything again before the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment