Sunday, October 24, 2010

#24 due October 24th

Which topics and theorems do you think are important out of those we have studied?

We have done so much this section geesh! Well I feel like the division algorithm theorem is very important which is number 4.1.7, we used that one a lot. Then the factor theorem is also important. The extension field, K, theorem is important and also cool. And then we learn what an ideal is and we have used it a ton since then so that is important. In what we have done lately the isomorphism theorems have also been very important.

What do you need to work on understanding better before the exam?

I think I need to work on understanding notation, and how to understand what questions are asking me. I will need to review homework problems and examples to know how to better do that. I also need to work on how ideas and theorems relate to each other so when constructing proofs and such I can actually do them. Proofs are what kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment