Monday, September 6, 2010

#6:Lecture 6, due September 7th

Difficult- Well I think the most difficult part for me was keeping track of the steps during the euclidean algorithm with large numbers to find u and v. I think during the lecture I was a couple of seconds behind because it was taking me a little a little longer to follow each step. The other hard part for me was the proof of theorem 2.7. There were also several steps in this proof and once again it would take me a couple of seconds to figure out what exactly we were doing in the proof. I worry that if I had to prove something this big on a test I will struggle because there was so much to the proof.

Reflective- I really like the division algorithm. And even though the large euclidean algorithm took me a bit, I really like it doing it also. I like the computation and I like how it works out every time. It also is pretty easy so that's a reason to like it even more. I actually want to do this homework also, so this is a very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment